Detje meaning and origin
Used commonly in Frisian, Detje means "People".
Variants of DetjeNames that rhyme with Detje
Popularity of Detje
Detje is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. At least, 800 people globally have carried Detje as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
Detje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Detje
You want to be surrounded by great minds that talk about ideas, achievements and changing the world. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. If you put your mind on something, giving up before its done is out of the question. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do.
You would love these names similar to Detje
- Keb - Originated from Egyptian, Recent and Odd Keb means "The Egyptian God Keb" is used as a boy name
- Pandava - Used predominantly in Hindi and Hindi, Pandava means "The Five Brothers in Mahabharata or River" is used for both sexes
- Redelf - Redelf's meaning is Advice or Wolf is predominantly used in Frisian
- Irsa - Far-out and Modern girl name Irsa means "Rainbow"
- Ouréguen - Used specifically in Breton and Breton, Ouréguen means "Face of Gold"
Namesakes of Detje
We could not find any notable namesake.