Devabhuti meaning and origin
Boy name Devabhuti means "An Image of the Gods" is used in Hindi, Marathi and Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Devabhuti
Popularity of Devabhuti
Devabhuti is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Devabhuti?
Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. We all know that this world is an ugly place to live in, but we have to do everything in our power to improve it. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time.
Parents who liked Devabhuti, loved these names
- Paladin - Atypical Paladin is used in Marathi and Hindi, Paladin means "Fighter" is normally used for baby boys
- Vishvanaath means Lord of the Universe is a boy name is used in Gujarati and Hindi
- Agasthi - Dominantly used in Marathi and Hindi, Agasthi is used as a girl name, meaning of Agasthi is "A Learned Lady"
- Vaasanti - Girl name Vaasanti means "Durga or Spring Festival" is used specifically in Hindi, Sindhi and Marathi
- Premanidhi means The Treasure of Love used for baby girls is primarily used in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Devabhuti
- Devabhuti, last king of the Shunga Empire in ancient India