Deveah meaning and origin
Meaning of Deveah is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Deveah like Simonne,Names that rhyme with Deveah
Popularity of Deveah
Deveah is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. According to our research, at least 30 people have been bestowed Deveah around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Deveah
Material success is not all that matters in life. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much.
Parents who liked Deveah, loved these names
- Lining is used commonly in Frisian. Lining is Frisian equivalent of names ending in "Lina"
- Bagwis substantially is used in Tagalog is rooted from Tagalog, meaning of Bagwis is "Long Wing Feather" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Alrich - The Alrich means "Ruler or Noble"
- Mulania - Meaning of Mulania is Resembling a Magnolia Blossom aimed at girls is originated from Chinese. Mulania is derivation of Mulan.
- Likha - Unisex name Likha is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Likha is "Written"
Namesakes of Deveah
We could not find any notable namesake.