Dharmender meaning and origin
Dharmender is used among Sikhs, Hindi and Punjabi, Dharmender means "Lord of Dharma" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Dharmender
Popularity of Dharmender
Dharmender is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Dharmender around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dharmender
You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You always act like everything's just great. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. To have 7 as your personality number reveals the sensitive side of your personality.
Do you like Dharmender? You would love these names
- Anraj - Boy name Anraj means "In the Manner of Royalty or King" is mostly used in Punjabi and Telugu
- Ekamroop means Embodiment of Oneness is used chiefly in Sikh and Punjabi is given to both sexes
- Uttamleen - Unisex name Uttamleen means "Immersed In the Love of Divine or Immersed in the Love of the Divine" is used especially in Hindi and Sikh
- Namprem - Boy name Namprem means "Love for Gods Name or Love for God's Name" is used chiefly in Punjabi and Sikh
- Ekamdeep - Unisex name Ekamdeep is prevalently used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Ekamdeep is "Light of Two Persons in Just One Baby"
Namesakes of Dharmender
We could not find any notable namesake.