Dhiya name meaning
On This Page
What does Dhiya mean?
Unorthodox and Fresh unisex name Dhiya is principally used in Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya and Sindhi languages, Dhiya means "Splendour, Give a Light, In Hindi - Lamp or In Arabic - Light".
Variants of DhiyaNames that rhyme with Dhiya
How popular is the name Dhiya?
Dhiya is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 2008 and achieved its top ranking of 5588 in 2018. Over 152 babies in United States have been named Dhiya.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2003 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 2008th. Over 129 people have been named Dhiya in England and Wales. Dhiya is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Algeria.
According to our findings, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Dhiya around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Dhiya
When it comes to your job, you are always the one with a new idea to present. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. People hate your inconsistency and need for adrenaline every time things get too good to be true. You are easy to talk to but hard to understand. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish.
Looking for a name like Dhiya? Please go through the following names
- Isad - Dominantly used in Arabic and Arabic, Isad means "To Provide Help or Blessing" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Foziah - Girl name Foziah is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Foziah is "Successful"
- Quasar - Quasar's meaning is Meteor is used in Arabic and Marathi is used as a gender insensitive name
- Diwa dominantly is used in Arabic and Tagalog is a girl name, meaning of Diwa is "Thought or Light" came from Tagalog
- Atiya - Unwonted Atiya has its origin in Gothic, Atiya means "Gift, To Surpass or Lord Ganesh", used prevalently in Hindi and Marathi is a unisex name
Famous people named Dhiya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dhiya
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Sindhi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Splendour
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Lamp