Dhrish meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous and Fresh boy name Dhrish is predominantly used in Gujarati, Oriya, Tamil, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam, Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Dhrish is "Vision or Sight".Names that rhyme with Dhrish
Popularity of Dhrish
Dhrish is a rare baby name in United States however it is still in use. At least, 10 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dhrish
You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You practically sabotage your own career with self-doubt and worry. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity.
Parents who liked Dhrish, loved these names
- Varshitaa - Girl name Varshitaa means "Rained or Rain" is used predominantly in Gujarati, Tamil and Hindi
- Dikshan - Boy name Dikshan means "Initiation" is used primarily in Kannada, Bengali and Hindi
- Phanindranath - Boy name Phanindranath means "Lord Vishnu" is chiefly used in Bengali and Tamil
- Pradeepta - Of Sanskrit origin, Pradeepta is especially used in Malayalam and Sindhi and a girl name, Pradeepta means "Illuminated or Blazing"
- Yayati - Unisex name Yayati is predominantly used in Bengali, Kannada and Hindi languages, Yayati means "Name of a Sage or Wanderer"
Namesakes of Dhrish
We could not find any notable namesake.