Dhrtvan meaning and origin
Substantially used in Sanskrit, Dhrtvan is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Dhrtvan is "Steadfast, Resolute, The Sea, Clever or Virtuous".Names that rhyme with Dhrtvan
Popularity of Dhrtvan
Dhrtvan is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Dhrtvan?
You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. Stress hates your guts.
If you like Dhrtvan, you would love these names
- Sanjay - Origin of Offbeat Sanjay is in Sanskrit is used chiefly in Malayalam and English aimed at boys, meaning of Sanjay is "Dhritarashtra's Charioteer, Caring or Victory"
- Moneasha - The girl name Moneasha is originated from English-American, Moneasha means "Intelligent, Sweet and Intellectual". Moneasha is resulted from Monisha.
- Vijara - Predominantly used in Sanskrit and Sanskrit, Vijara means "Ageless" is a unisex name
- Amitaruci - The boy name Amitaruci means "Very Glorious" is substantially used in Sanskrit
- Avariyas - Meaning of Avariyas is Not Better is largely used in Sanskrit is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Dhrtvan
We could not find any notable namesake.