Dhuni meaning and origin
Unisex name Dhuni is used in Sanskrit, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi, meaning of Dhuni is "Roaring, Loud Sounding or River".Names that rhyme with Dhuni
Popularity of Dhuni
Dhuni is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Nepal. As per our evaluation, over 3000 people has been named Dhuni globally.
What numbers say about Dhuni?
You are a powerful presence and people respect you for your sharp mind and intelligence. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those.
Other names similar to Dhuni, for name hunters
- Skandaguru - The boy name Skandaguru means "Preceptor of Skanda" is prevalently used in Gujarati, Telugu and Bengali
- Zaanjar - Boy name Zaanjar is used in Gujarati, Bengali and Marathi languages, meaning of Zaanjar is "A Girl Ornament of Leg Paayal or Ornament of Leg (Paayal)"
- Yashica - Meaning of Yashica is Yash Ko Prapth Karne Wali or Success is used as a girl name is specifically used in Bengali and Oriya
- Arati - Unexpected Arati specifically is used in Bengali, Sikh and Kannada, meaning of Arati is "Worship or Divine Fire In Ritual" is given to both sexes
- Astitya - Astitya's meaning is Existance is used as a boy name is largely used in Oriya and Tamil
Namesakes of Dhuni
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dhuni
- Boys names beginning with D
- Girls names beginning with D
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Loud
- Baby Names that mean River