Dickinson meaning and origin
Meaning of Dickinson is Powerful or Son of Dick has its origin in English which is used substantially in English is a boy name.
Variants of Dickinson
View middle names that goes with Dickinson like Kacper, Idin, Plas, Acen, Klayton,Names that rhyme with Dickinson
Popularity of Dickinson
Dickinson is a familiar baby name in United States. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Dickinson?
You are always open to hearing new opinions and perspectives. Everyone admires the courage you have to do the things you want in life, and reject everything that's not in your favor. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your passion for unusual weird things and people. You act protectively around the people you love and people who need help. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Dickinson
- Janell - Prevailing unisex name Janell is mainly used in English, meaning of Janell is "God is Gracious, Has Shown Favor or Jehovah has been Gracious" is originated from Hebrew
- Harl - Used largely in English age-old and well-liked, Harl is originated from Old English, Harl means "God" is a unisex name
- Mercia - Used dominantly in English uncustomary, Mercia is used as a baby girl name, Mercia means "From Mercia or Mercy" has origin in Latin and Old English
- Skyelar - Used mostly in English unexpected, Skyelar has its origin in Dutch is a gender-neutral name, Skyelar means "Phonetic Spelling of Schuyler"
- Mercina - Girl name Mercina means "Forbearance or Compassion". It is rooted from English language is used substantially in English
Namesakes of Dickinson
- Dickinson W. Richards, Dickinson Woodruff Richards, Jr
- Dickinson R. Debevoise, Senior United States District Judge of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey