Didaco meaning and origin
Didaco came from Old Greek is a baby boy name, meaning of Didaco is "Didakhe" is used notably in Italian. Didaco is derivation of Diego. Diego is form of Jacques in Spanish language. Also Diego is form of Jacob in Spanish language. Diego is also equivalent of James in Italian and Spanish languages. Diego is also Spanish equivalent of Santiago. Of Old Greek and Hebrew origin, Diego, Diego means "Teacher Especially Good and Supplanter".
Variants of DidacoNames that rhyme with Didaco
Popularity of Didaco
Didaco is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Italy. At least, 50 people globally have carried Didaco as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Didaco
People have a hard time figuring you out but once they do, they see you are kind-hearted and try to take advantage of your naivety. Disloyalty, dishonesty, and betrayal are things that you can't stand because you are an honest and reliable person. As a lover, you are cold-hearted and distant. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do.
Parents who liked Didaco, loved these names
- Nevio means Fault or Birth Mark used for boys and is used primarily in Italian is of Latin and Italian origin
- Innocente means Innocent is especially used in Italian
- Vincenzo - Eminent Vincenzo commonly is used in Italian is of Latin and Italian origin and a baby boy name, meaning of Vincenzo is "One Who Overcomes or Victor"
- Tarcisio - Boy name Tarcisio has its origin in Latin used in Italian language, meaning of Tarcisio is "Tarsila"
- Arduin - Arduin's meaning is Hard or Friend is used mainly in Italian
Namesakes of Didaco
We could not find any notable namesake.