Dierk meaning and origin
Rare boy name Dierk is of Old High German and Gothic origin and is used in German and Low German, Dierk means "Ruler of the People". Dierk is German cognate of Derek. Also Dierk is German cognate of Flemish Dirk.
Variants of DierkNames that rhyme with Dierk
Popularity of Dierk
Dierk is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Dierk is a common name in Germany. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Dierk?
You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. You are driven by success and accomplishing everything you imagined as a child. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing.
You would love these names similar to Dierk
- Rainard - Meaning of Rainard is Powerful and Mighty is a baby boy name is rooted from Germanic. Rainard is derivation of Reynard.
- Ismelda - Meaning of Ismelda is She who Battles with Sword, Fight or In or Fight has origin in German and Germanic is used as a baby girl name
- Fédérik - Origin of Fédérik is in German, meaning of Fédérik is "Peace or King or Mighty"
- Ann-Marie - Origin of Ann-Marie is in German is predominantly used in Scandinavian is aimed at baby girls. Combination of Popular;Evergreen;Classic;Common; Anna and Popular;Evergreen;Classic;Rising;Popular;Asteroid;Old Testament;Word;Nordic; Maria resulted in Ann-Marie
- Herwiga - Girl name Herwiga means "Struggle or Army" has its origin in Old High German language
Namesakes of Dierk
- Dierk Torsek in Shattered as Actor
- Dierks Bentley in Drew Barrymore/Adam Sandler/Dierks Bentley as