Dierka name meaning
Meaning: Folk and Ruler
Add to favorites
What does Dierka mean?
Girl name Dierka means "Folk or Ruler" is used specifically in Frisian. Dierka is feminine variant of Dierk. Dierk is form of Derek in German language. Also Dierk is form of Flemish Dirk in German language. Dierk's meaning is Ruler of the People has its origin in Old High German and Gothic is used mostly in German and Low German. Dierka is effeminate variation of Dietrich. Dietrich is variant form of illustrous Dedrick. Also Dietrich is a variation of popular Derek. Dietrich is also form of Theodoric. Dietrich is German form of Theodorich. Origin of Dietrich is in Old High German, English and Gothic, meaning of Dietrich is "Ruler of the People, Folk and Ruler".
How popular is the name Dierka?
Dierka is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dierka
You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. If you want to play with the big players, act like one. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of.
Do you like Dierka? Other names you would love
- Lobeline - Meaning of Lobeline is Botanist Who Discovered This Plant
- Gwenc'hlan - Meaning of Gwenc'hlan is Holy Race has its origin in Breton
- Günthiern came from Gaelic, meaning of Günthiern is "Lord or Prince"
- Maloonia - Girl name Maloonia means "One who Rises Above" is originated from Hawaiian. Maloonia is resulted from Maluna.
- Mahal - Unexpected choice and Modernistic Mahal came from Tagalog bestowed upon both genders, meaning of Mahal is "Forbearing or Love"
Famous people named Dierka
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Dierka
Share your opinion on Dierka