Diljeet meaning and origin
Used substantially among Sikhs and Punjabi, Diljeet is used as a gender insensitive name, Diljeet means "Heart Victor".Names that rhyme with Diljeet
Popularity of Diljeet
Diljeet is a common baby name in India. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Diljeet around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Diljeet
Your friends enjoy your sarcasm and dark sense of humor. Live a life to remember. Otherwise, you will definitely regret the opportunities you missed when you get older. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. You don't look like yourself when you are around someone you like. When it comes to career and business, you fit perfectly on every team but prefer to work alone. You were this kind and generous person in the past but hanging around with negative and abusive people has changed you.
Do you like Diljeet? You would love these names
- Khushprem - Boy name Khushprem means "Loving or Delightful" is used principally in Punjabi and Sikh
- Gurkiratsingh - Meaning of Gurkiratsingh is Guru is predominantly used in Sikh and Punjabi is a baby boy name
- Mahantek - Mahantek's meaning is Talking Support of God is used largely in Sikh and Punjabi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Prithipal - The boy name Prithipal is used predominantly in Punjabi and Hindi, Prithipal means "Protector of Earth or Beloved Cherisher"
- Kuljit - Boy name Kuljit means "The Victory of Family or Victory of House" is used prevalently in Hindi and Punjabi
Namesakes of Diljeet
We could not find any notable namesake.