Dilruba meaning and origin
Used principally in Arabic, Dilruba means "Heart-ravishing" is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Dilruba
Popularity of Dilruba
Dilruba is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 3000 have the name. According to our estimate, at least 60000 people have been bestowed Dilruba around the globe.
What numbers say about Dilruba?
You are a perfectionist and like to have things in order even to the tiniest detail. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time.
If you like Dilruba, you would love these names
- Kaynat - Meaning of Kaynat is World used for girls is used majorly in Arabic
- Shadaab - Girl name Shadaab is largely used in Arabic language, meaning of Shadaab is "Green, Ever-green or Wet"
- Urwa - Urwa's meaning is Description of Ayesha by Muhammad or Handhold is used as a baby girl name is majorly used in Arabic
- KhalidBinWalid - Boy name KhalidBinWalid means "Sword of Allah or General to whom the Prophet Muhammad Awarded the Title of Honour" is used principally in Arabic
- Baha-Udeen - Used in Arabic, Baha-Udeen means "The Magnificent of Faith" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Dilruba
We could not find any notable namesake.