Divo name meaning
What does Divo mean?
Latin name Divo is mainly used in Italian is a boy name, meaning of Divo is "The Divine". Names that rhyme with Divo
How popular is the name Divo?
Divo is a common baby name in Brazil while it is somewhat familiar in Italy and Indonesia. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Divo
If the letter D is your cornerstone, you are a determinate, but down to earth and self-reliant. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You love deadlines because they ‘force' you to bring out the best of you in a determined period of time. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. Open your mind to new opinion and widen your perspective.
Parents who liked Divo, loved these names
- Geminiano has its origin in Latin is primarily used in Italian is a baby boy name, Geminiano means "Twin"
- Tancredi - The boy name Tancredi is used specifically in Italian is came from Germanic and Old High German, Tancredi means "Rat or Thank"
- Amelita - Meaning of Amelita is Emilia or Amalia is used largely in Italian which of Latin and Gothic origin is a girl name
- Bertrano - The Bertrano means "Brilliant or Raven" which originated from German is primarily used in Italian
- Samuele means God or Powerful is rooted from Hebrew mostly used in Italian is bestowed upon boys
Famous people named Divo
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Divo
Share your opinion on Divo