Dizhwar meaning and origin
Dizhwar commonly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Dizhwar is "Strong or Mean".Names that rhyme with Dizhwar
Popularity of Dizhwar
Dizhwar is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Dizhwar
You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. Your inner peace is responsible for your success on both personal and professional level. You like people too but prefer your solitude. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You are born for so much more than you think. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Dizhwar
- MuhafizUdDin - Meaning of MuhafizUdDin is Preserver of the Religion Islam is a boy name is used substantially in Arabic
- Mansab - Boy name Mansab means "Dignity or Office" is used especially in Arabic
- Muhtadee - Boy name Muhtadee is of Arabic origin, meaning of Muhtadee is "Rightly Guided" is used substantially in Arabic
- Rajya came from Arabic is used prevalently in Arabic, meaning of Rajya is "Variant of Rajiya, Anticipation or Expectation" is given to girls
- Hamadullah means The Thanks of Allah is notably used in Arabic is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Dizhwar
We could not find any notable namesake.