Djalila meaning and origin
Meaning of Djalila is Magnificent or Sublime is used majorly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Djalila
Popularity of Djalila
Djalila is an uncommon baby name in France and may not be used now. Djalila is a common name in Algeria while somewhat familiar name in Togo. According to our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been named Djalila globally.
What numbers say about Djalila?
You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Do you like Djalila? Other names you would love
- Baqai - Commonly used in Arabic, Baqai bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Baqai is "Immortal"
- Ghamza - Used majorly in Arabic, Ghamza means "Gestures" is used as a baby girl name
- Nouh - Unusual and Fresh boy name Nouh is originated from Arab used dominantly in Arabic language, meaning of Nouh is "Rest"
- SayidatunNisa - Girl name SayidatunNisa is used predominantly in Arabic, meaning of SayidatunNisa is "Chief of Woman"
- Tarfa - Girl name Tarfa is majorly used in Arabic, Tarfa means "Kind of Tree"
Namesakes of Djalila
We could not find any notable namesake.