Dontrell meaning and origin
Odd unisex name Dontrell is principally used in English and originated from Latin and English-American, Dontrell means "To Endure or Contemporary Phonetic Variant of Dante Enduring". Dontrell is variation of renowned Dante. Dante is short version of Durante. Dante is form of Durante in Italian language. Dante's meaning is Enduring Steadfast and Enduring is rooted from Latin. Dontrell is form of Dantrell. Dantrell is a variant of perennial and popular Daniel. Also Dantrell is a spelling variant of Dante;Darell.
Variants of DontrellNames that rhyme with Dontrell
Popularity of Dontrell
In United States, Dontrell was once a common name since emerging in 1970 it has been given to over 2649 babies. When at its peak in 1990,. But after 51 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. As per our evaluation, over 2000 people has been named Dontrell globally.
What numbers say about Dontrell?
When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. You can be pretty stubborn sometimes, however, you always make your point. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit. Your only mistake is that you are trying to prove others you can do it, instead of proving yourself.
Do you like Dontrell? You would love these names
- Jean-Martial came from Latin and Hebrew, meaning of Jean-Martial is "God is Merciful or Warrior"
- Karita - Offbeat Karita has its origin in Arabic and Latin is used as a baby girl name, Karita means "Charity" is substantially used in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Faroese
- Sima - The uncommon unisex name Sima has origin in Latin and Persian chiefly used in Finnish and Kannada languages, Sima means "Bank or Flat-Nosed"
- Albana - Outlandish Albana is originated from Latin and Albanian, Albana means "Alban, The Albanian or Alba from the Stem End" and a girl name is predominantly used in Albanian
- Gratien is used in French came from Latin used as a boy name, Gratien means "Gratus or Thank You"
Namesakes of Dontrell
We could not find any notable namesake.