Dorethea name meaning
What does Dorethea mean?
Rare girl name Dorethea is originated from Old Greek is used especially in Swedish, Danish, English and Finnish languages. Dorethea is variant form of biblical, celebrated and timeless Dorothea. Dorothea is variant of prevalent and conifer Dorothy. Dorothea is Latin and Greek form of Dorotheus. Of Old Greek origin, Rare Dorothea, Dorothea means "Gift of God, Form of Dorothy and Gift". Also. Dorethea is variant form of biblical, persistent and preeminent Dorothy. Dorothy is form of biblical, timeless and customary Dorothea. Dorothy is equivalent of Dorothea in English language.
Variants of DoretheaNames that rhyme with Dorethea
How popular is the name Dorethea?
Dorethea is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1912 and was last seen in 1977, during its 65 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1932, it ranked 1519th when 32 girls were named Dorethea. Over 1033 people have been named Dorethea in United States. Dorethea is a common name in South Africa while somewhat familiar name in Tanzania. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Dorethea as their given name according to our evaluation.
Dorethea in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Dorethea
You want to prove to yourself and others that you can be successful in anything you chose to be. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
You would love these names similar to Dorethea
- Pete - The prevailing and evergreen unisex name Pete is rooted from Old Greek, Pete means "Rock or Form of Peter" is used in English and Finnish
- Ellena - Unfamiliar and Perpetual Ellena is originated from Old Greek language is used as a unisex name which is primarily used in English and English, Ellena means "Defender of Mankind or Light"
- Orestilla - The girl name Orestilla has origin in Old Greek, mostly used in Italian language, Orestilla means "Orestais"
- Vassily - Used particulary in Russian, Vassily means "Royal, Monarch or Kingly". Its origin is in Old Greek and Germanic is used as a baby boy name
- Zoélie means Life came from Greek
Famous people named Dorethea
We could not find any notable namesake.