Dormod meaning and origin
Boy name Dormod has origin in Greek and Old Norse is majorly used in Norwegian. Dormod is variant of Tormod. Tormod is variant form of everlasting and preeminent Norman. Also Tormod is form of Þormóðr. Tormod came from Old Norse and Germanic, meaning of Tormod is "Thor".
Variants of DormodNames that rhyme with Dormod
Popularity of Dormod
Dormod is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dormod
Everyone admires the courage you have to do the things you want in life, and reject everything that's not in your favor. You seriously need to work on your self-confidence. Your expression number reveals your kind heart. Sometimes you are stubborn and it helps you with your career. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Looking for names similar to Dormod? Please go through the following names
- Solaryss - Meaning of Solaryss is Of the Sun is a baby boy name came from Old Greek. Solaryss is derivation of Solaris.
- Allie means Little Rock or Form of Alison is used in Swedish, English and Finnish, rooted from Old Greek and Germanic is given to both boys and girls
- Siors - Old Greek name Siors bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Siors is "Earth Worker" is used commonly in Welsh
- Marie-Antoinette - Origin of Marie-Antoinette is in Greek and Hebrew, meaning of Marie-Antoinette is "Princess of the Sea"
- Nidia - Meaning of Nidia is Gracious used for baby girls. Its origin is in Old Greek is used majorly in Spanish
Namesakes of Dormod
We could not find any notable namesake.