Draike meaning and origin
Unexpected and Modern boy name Draike is originated from Old English. Draike is version of outstanding Drake. Origin of Unexpected and Modern Drake is in Old English, meaning of Drake is "Dragon and Male Duck" is used primarily in English.
Variants of DraikeNames that rhyme with Draike
Popularity of Draike
Draike is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. As per our findings, over 40 people has been named Draike globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Draike
What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Once you lay your eyes on someone, that person is yours. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Having letter D as your cornerstone reveals your realistic attitude toward life.
Go through the following names similar to Draike
- Bradly means Broad Field or Broad Clearing is originated from Old English used primarily in English and English is bestowed upon both genders
- Hardwenn - Boy name Hardwenn means "Hard and Brave Friend" is originated from English. Hardwenn is resulted from Hardwin.
- Calburt - Boy name Calburt means "Shepherd and Cowherd" came from English. Calburt is resultant of Calvert.
- Plum - Meaning of Plum is Small Fruit is originated from English is a girl name
- Arleigh - Unfamiliar Old English Arleigh is a gender insensitive name prevalently used in English and English, meaning of Arleigh is "From the Long Field, Meadow of the Hare or Hare-meadow"
Namesakes of Draike
We could not find any notable namesake.