Dujanah name meaning
What does Dujanah mean?
Dujanah means Rain or Name of a Woman is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Sindhi and Arabic.Names that rhyme with Dujanah
How popular is the name Dujanah?
Dujanah is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Dujanah
If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. As every person has its flaws, you are not an exception. Once you put your mind to something, there's no letting go until you get it done. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this.
Other names similar to Dujanah, for would be parents
- Kasra - Unheard-of Kasra is used principally in Arabic and Arabic has its origin in Afghan, Kasra means "Lion or A Character In Shahnameh" is given to both genders
- Abeerah - Origin of Abeerah is in Hebrew language bestowed upon baby girls which is used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Abeerah is "Rose, Sandal Saffron Mixed Together in a Fragrance or Sandal Saffron Mixed Together In Fragrance"
- Mihira - Unexpected choice and Modern unisex name Mihira is used majorly in Malayalam, Sanskrit and Telugu, meaning of Mihira is "Sunlight, Feminine Form of Mihir the Sun or The Sun" is of Sanskrit origin
- Mehvish - Offbeat Mehvish is used prevalently in Hindi and Arabic is a gender-neutral name, Mehvish means "Shining Star or Bright Star"
- Grishma - Grishma's meaning is Warmth, Lord of Vishnu or Heat is notably used in Kannada, Tamil and Arabic is used as a gender-neutral name
Famous people named Dujanah
We could not find any notable namesake.