Duryea meaning and origin
Duryea means An Enduring Man aimed at boys is of Celtic origin.Names that rhyme with Duryea
Popularity of Duryea
Duryea is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Duryea
When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Change your attitude to change your life for the better. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy.
Other names similar to Duryea, for would be moms
- Aline - Used notably in Danish and Swedish long standing and famed, Aline is rooted from Old Provençal and Old French, Aline means "Honorable or Variant of Helen" is used for both genders
- Aidyn - Meaning of Aidyn is Fire is originated from Celtic and Old Irish and is bestowed upon both genders is especially used in English
- Deavon - The queer unisex name Deavon means "Bard, Variant of the English County Name Devon or Poet" has its roots in Celtic and English is dominantly used in English
- Britt - Britt's meaning is The Exalted One or Sublime is a gender insensitive name notably used in Norwegian and Danish came from Celtic and Old English
- Niven - Of Celtic origin, Unwonted and Contemporary Niven is used in Tamil and English aimed at baby boys, Niven means "One has Intimacy with God or Sacred"
Namesakes of Duryea
We could not find any notable namesake.