Dyveke meaning and origin
Dyveke means Little White Dove is of Germanic and Danish origin, used commonly in Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Scandinavian is given to baby girls. Dyveke is Frisian equivalent of Old High German Names Beginning with Diet-.
Variants of DyvekeNames that rhyme with Dyveke
Popularity of Dyveke
Dyveke is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Denmark. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Dyveke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Dyveke?
If you have number 8 as your personality no, it reveals your competitive spirit, good nature, and lucky one. Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything.
Do you like Dyveke? Other names you would love
- Sana 1 - Primarily used in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, Sana 1 aimed at girls, meaning of Sana 1 is "Hale, Healthy" is originated from Latin
- Kolbrun - Kolbrun's meaning is Coal or Eyebrow is used principally in Danish, Norwegian and Finnish given to baby girls has its origin in Old Norse
- Tin - Meaning of Tin is To Ponder is used substantially in Finnish and Norwegian is used as a gender-neutral name
- Lenette - Renowned girl name Lenette is used commonly in Swedish and Danish is originated from Welsh. Lenette is Danish cognate of Lene
- Rinda has its origin in Old Norse is a baby girl name is used specifically in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish. Rinda is Frisian form of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Ragn
Namesakes of Dyveke
- Dyveke Sigbritsdatter, or 'Dyveke Willomsdatter',