Dzsesszika meaning and origin
Dzsesszika is used predominantly in Hungarian, Dzsesszika means "He (God) Beholds" used for baby girls is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of DzsesszikaNames that rhyme with Dzsesszika
Popularity of Dzsesszika
Dzsesszika is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Dzsesszika?
You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. Pressure forces you to get things done fast and you like it. You lack self-discipline. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. Everyone admires the courage you have to do the things you want in life, and reject everything that's not in your favor.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Dzsesszika
- Menahem - Boy name Menahem means "Comforter or Comfort", majorly used in Hebrew is of Hebrew origin
- Uziel - Unheard-of Uziel is used principally in English and Hebrew has its origin in Hebrew, Uziel means "God is My Power" is a boy name
- Lapo means Holder of the Heel, Supplanter or Yahweh May Protect is used as a baby boy name. It is rooted from Hebrew is majorly used in Italian
- Othniele means Strength of God used for baby boys is originated from Hebrew. Othniele is derived from Othniel.
- Arron - Prevalent unisex name Arron is especially used in English which of Hebrew origin, meaning of Arron is "The Enlightened"
Namesakes of Dzsesszika
We could not find any notable namesake.