Edure meaning and origin
Edure is originated from Basque is bestowed upon boys. Edure is a variant of Edur. Edur is form of illustrous Eder.
Variants of EdureNames that rhyme with Edure
Popularity of Edure
Edure is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Edure?
You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure. You are always open to new adventures. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax.
Other names similar to Edure, for soon-to-be-parents
- Eider - Unexpected and Modern unisex name Eider means "Beautiful" has its origin in Basque language
- Txaber - The boy name Txaber is used dominantly in Basque, Txaber means "New or House" has origin in Basque
- Gurutz - Of Basque origin, Gurutz is used substantially in Basque is given to boys. Gurutz is equivalent of Gurutz in Basque language
- Zigor - Basque name Zigor means "Punishment" is given to boys
- Itassasso - Of Basque origin, Itassasso means "Sea" is bestowed upon girls. Itassasso is derivation of Itsaso.
Namesakes of Edure
We could not find any notable namesake.