Egor meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modern boy name Egor is mainly used in Russian, Egor means "Farmer or Earthworker" has its origin in Old Greek and Old Norse. Egor is form of George in Russian language. Also Egor is form of Ivor in Russian language.
Variants of Egor
View middle names that goes with Egor like Deor, Igor, Scan, Duie, Natan, Rege,Names that rhyme with Egor
Popularity of Egor
Egor is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 2006, peaked in 2016 when it ranked 7108th. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby boy names chart. Egor is a rare baby name in France however it is still in use. However things change on global perspective, Egor is extremely popular in Russia where every 1 in 400 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. According to our findings, at least 540000 people have been bestowed Egor around the globe.
Egor in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Egor
You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. Your spirituality matters to you. This is why you seem so distant from time to time. Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life.
Looking for names similar to Egor? Please go through the following names
- Oksanna - Unfamiliar Oksanna came from Hebrew language bestowed upon girls which is used majorly in Russian, meaning of Oksanna is "Save Us"
- Klimka - Meaning of Klimka is Indulgent used for baby boys which of Latin origin is especially used in Russian
- Katjusha - Old Greek name Katjusha means "The Pure", a girl name is used majorly in Russian
- Jefrem - Meaning of Jefrem is Doubly Fruitful used for boys has its origin in Hebrew and Russian is mostly used in Russian
- Lanasia - The uncommon girl name Lanasia is originated from Russian, Lanasia means "A Lighthearted Woman and Burst of the Sun". Lanasia is derived from Lanassa.
Namesakes of Egor
- Egor Lavrov, Russian enterpreneur
- Egor Popov, structural and seismic engineer
- Egor Kocheev, Uzbekistani figure skater
- Egor Golovkin, Russian former pair skater
- Egor Filipenko, Belarusian footballer
- Egor Beroev acted in movie Admiral