Eigill meaning and origin
Eigill is form of Egil in Norwegian language.
Variants of EigillNames that rhyme with Eigill
Popularity of Eigill
Eigill is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Eigill
Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. Love is most important in your life. You are a workaholic and often bring your job at home which angers your family. Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. Listen to the advice you give. You have an artistic soul and a good eye for everything you put your focus on. Most people are jealous of your aura and talents. Don't allow them to break your spirit.
Looking for names similar to Eigill? Please go through the following names
- Hallvard means Guard, Defender or Rock has origin in Old Norse and Norwegian which is dominantly used in Swedish and Danish is used as a boy name
- Grette - Origin of Grette is in Old Greek is used in Swedish and Danish is used as a gender insensitive name. Grette is Swedish and Norwegian form of Grettir
- Thanh means Brilliant Consummation is a gender-neutral name is used in Swedish and Finnish
- Laurids - Originated from Latin, Laurids means "Laurel" used specifically in Scandinavian, Swedish and Norwegian is a baby boy name
- Eivind - Origin of Eivind is in Old Norse language bestowed upon baby boys and is used substantially in Danish, Scandinavian and Finnish, meaning of Eivind is "Luck or Happiness"
Namesakes of Eigill
We could not find any notable namesake.