Einir meaning and origin
Einir came from Old Norse is used in Finnish, Icelandic and Swedish used as a baby boy name, meaning of Einir is "Juniper". Einir is a variant of widespread and venerable Einar. Einar is Swedish form of Æinarr. Meaning of Einar is Lone Warrior and Warrior is of Old Icelandic and Old Norse origin.
Variants of EinirNames that rhyme with Einir
Popularity of Einir
Einir is a familiar baby name in Wales. At least, 200 people globally have carried Einir as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Einir
Balance and harmony are what's most important to you at the moment because you've had enough drama for one life. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth.
Parents who liked Einir, loved these names
- Erneĸ - Boy name Erneĸ means "Son" and is primarily used in Greenlandic and Finnish has origin in Greenlandic
- Magnús specifically is used in Finnish and Danish came from Latin used as a baby boy name, meaning of Magnús is "Great or Large"
- Sakarja principally is used in Scandinavian, Norwegian and Finnish aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew. Sakarja is form of The Hebrew Name זְכַרְיָה in Nordic language
- Engelfried means Peace Angel is a boy name has origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Vrang is Swedish form of Vrangr
Namesakes of Einir
We could not find any notable namesake.