Eiri meaning and origin
Eiri's origin is Japanese, meaning of Eiri is "Crystal or Village" used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Finnish, Danish, Japanese, Norwegian, Faroese and Swedish. Eiri is Faroese form of Eir.
Variants of EiriNames that rhyme with Eiri
Popularity of Eiri
Eiri is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Eiri is a familiar name in Japan. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Eiri globally.
Eiri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Eiri
You believe that your body is a temple that needs to be taken good care of. And so does the soul. If someone surprises you in a positive way, that's fine. But it will take long until they earn your trust and full respect. If the letter E is your cornerstone in your name, it means you are always open to new life experiences and adventures. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions.
Go through the following names similar to Eiri
- Sandrine - Used primarily in Norwegian, French and Finnish unusual, Sandrine means "Protector, Protect or Man or Defender of Men" and originated from Old Greek is a girl name
- Hanny - Mainly used in Norwegian and Swedish recent and creative and adventurous, Hanny means "Winsome and Mother of Samuel" has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name. Hanny is short of Hannah.
- Lorik - Used in Finnish, Albanian and Norwegian new-fangled and prominent, Lorik is rooted from Armenian and is aimed at baby boys, Lorik means "Little Quail or Quail"
- Pjotr - Mainly used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish, Pjotr has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Pjotr is "The Rock or The Stone" is a baby boy name
- Jiro means Lord of Life or One's Farm or Shed Mysteriously Dry Up or Collapse is used particulary in Hindi and Finnish bestowed upon baby boys is of Japanese origin
Namesakes of Eiri
We could not find any notable namesake.