Eissa meaning and origin
Eissa is variant of new-fangled Eisa. Eisa is variant of prevailing, biblical and unfading Jesus. Eisa is equivalent of Elisabet;Its Variants in Swedish language. Also Eisa is German cognate of Aise. Originated from Hebrew, Outlandish Eisa, Eisa means "Arabic Form of Jesus".
Variants of EissaNames that rhyme with Eissa
Popularity of Eissa
Eissa is a unique baby name in United States, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 4000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 3864th when 27 boys were named Eissa. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2005 and peaked in 2017 when it ranked 1289th. But Eissa is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Eissa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Eissa?
You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Eissa
- Marissia - Curious girl name Marissia is originated from Hebrew, Marissia means "Princess of the Sea"
- Pasqualine - Meaning of Pasqualine is Pass or Jump used for girls and is used majorly in Italian is originated from Hebrew
- Zethan - Atypical and Fresh boy name Zethan is of Hebrew origin, meaning of Zethan is "Shining"
- Nettchen is used commonly in German is originated from Hebrew, Nettchen means "Grain, Earth and Water and Full of Grace" is given to baby girls. Nettchen is derivation of Anna.
- Bernado - The curious boy name Bernado has its origin in Hebrew, Bernado means "Son of Consolation"
Namesakes of Eissa
- Eissa Meer, retired Emirati
- Eissa Burghed is writer of short From Beer to Eternity