Eke meaning and origin
Boy name Eke is particulary used in Swedish and Finnish. Eke is a form of Ekke. Ekke is a short version of names with "corner". Ekke is German cognate of Names Beginning with Ekke-;Ecke-, See Egg for Meaning. Also Ekke is equivalent of Erik in Finnish language. Particulary used in Frisian and Swedish, Ekke, meaning of Ekke is "Sword Tip and Eber".
Variants of EkeNames that rhyme with Eke
Popularity of Eke
Eke is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, at least 20000 people have been bestowed Eke around the globe.
Eke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Eke
Sometimes, you act like a control freak. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You possess great communication and organization skills, something many people admire you for. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Looking for names similar to Eke? Please go through the following names
- Jalle - The boy name Jalle is especially used in Finnish and Swedish. Jalle is equivalent of Jarl in Finnish language
- Margareeta is equivalent of Margareta in Finnish language
- Lissu - Girl name Lissu is used specifically in Finnish and Swedish. Lissu is equivalent of Lissi in Finnish language
- Lumikki is Finnish form of Lumi, Combined with the Finnish Diminutive Suffix -Kki
- Viida is Finnish form of Vida
Namesakes of Eke
- Eke Uzoma, Nigerian footballer who plays for Budapest Honvéd