Elame meaning and origin
Elame is resultant of Elam. Elam is resultant of Eilam. Elam came from Hebrew language, meaning of Elam is "Highlands".Names that rhyme with Elame
Popularity of Elame
Elame is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have carried Elame as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Elame
Helping people, protecting nature and animals are your main preoccupation. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You are lagging behind on motivational front. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge.
Other names similar to Elame
- Izaak - The uncommon boy name Izaak came from Hebrew which is primarily used in Polish and English languages, Izaak means "He Laughs"
- Jareb - Meaning of Jareb is Contending, He will Struggle or A Revenger has origin in Hebrew, a boy name is particulary used in Hindi
- Janot is originated from Hebrew is used as a girl name, Janot means "God is Merciful"
- Amidah - Of Hebrew origin, Amidah means "Upright and Name of Buddha" which is commonly used in Hebrew is aimed at baby girls. Amidah is derivation of Amida.
- Janeeta - Girl name Janeeta means "God is Gracious" that of Hebrew origin is used largely in Tamil
Namesakes of Elame
We could not find any notable namesake.