Eldri meaning and origin
Eldri is form of Eldrid in Norwegian language.
Variants of EldriNames that rhyme with Eldri
Popularity of Eldri
Eldri is a familiar baby name in Norway and Indonesia. As per our findings, over 200 people has been named Eldri globally.
Eldri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Eldri
Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. Although you don't pay much attention to your surroundings, you always pay attention to the people you love and the things you care. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Looking for names similar to Eldri? Please go through the following names
- Frimann is form of Friedmann in Norwegian language
- Soley - Soley's meaning is Hall, Island or House is particulary used in Swedish and Norwegian, a baby girl name has origin in Old Norse and Spanish
- Mandus means Gracious is a boy name is used prevalently in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish
- Volmer chiefly is used in Norwegian, Danish and Finnish is bestowed upon boys. Volmer is Frisian form of Volmar
- Peik - The boy name Peik is used especially in Finnish, Swedish and Danish is originated from Finnish language. Peik is Norwegian cognate of Pavel Benedict for Her Novel Peik
Namesakes of Eldri
We could not find any notable namesake.