Eleana meaning and origin
The unconventional girl name Eleana is commonly used in Italian is of Hebrew and Latin origin. Eleana is derivative of Ilana. Originated from Hungarian and Hebrew, Unconventional Ilana, Ilana means "Tree and My God is Yahweh" is commonly used in Hebrew.
Variants of Eleana
View middle names that goes with Eleana like Audrina, Leatrice,Names that rhyme with Eleana
Popularity of Eleana
Eleana used to be a common name in France, first appeared in 1987 and over 1028 babies have been given the name in 28 years. When at its peak in 2010,. But after 28 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low. Eleana is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1916 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1986, it ranked 2843rd when 53 girl were named Eleana. Over 1375 people have been named Eleana in United States.
Eleana is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 23 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 214 babies that have been given the name Eleana in England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in Switzerland, where it has been in use since 1998 and peaked in 2007 when it ranked 925th. It also recently appeared in Belgium baby girl names chart. Over 126 people have been named Eleana in Belgium.
Eleana is a common name in Peru and Venezuela while somewhat familiar name in Greece, Brazil, Ecuador, Mexico, Colombia, Honduras, Argentina, Chile, Nicaragua and Cyprus. As per our estimate, over 6000 people has been named Eleana globally.
Eleana in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Eleana?
Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You can't stand injustice. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You have big plans for yourself and your future.
Other names similar to Eleana
- Giustina - Unconventional girl name Giustina means "The Just or Reasonable" notably used in Italian has origin in Latin
- Gian-Luca - Specifically used in Italian, Gian-Luca came from Italian, meaning of Gian-Luca is "Gianni or Luca" is used as a boy name
- Gelsomina - Of Old Persian and Latin origin, Anomalous Gelsomina is used substantially in Italian, Gelsomina means "Jasmin or Gelsemium" is bestowed upon girls
- Agnèse - Greek name Agnèse means "Pure" is used in Italian
- Erminia - Unfamiliar and Perennial girl name Erminia is mainly used in Italian, Erminia means "Universal or Immense" has its origin in Germanic, Latin and Old French
Namesakes of Eleana
- Eleana Finokalioti in movie The Waiter as Actress