Eleftherios meaning and origin
Of Old Greek origin, Outlandish Eleftherios means "Open Air" and is bestowed upon baby boys is chiefly used in Greek.Names that rhyme with Eleftherios
Popularity of Eleftherios
Eleftherios is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 26 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 167 people have been named Eleftherios in United States. But Eleftherios is a popular baby name in Greece where every 1 in 400 have the name. According to our research, over 30000 babies have been named Eleftherios globally.
Eleftherios in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Eleftherios
You need time to heal and recover. You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. Stop looking at life as something you understand completely because no one does, and no one will ever do.
Do you like Eleftherios? Other names you would love
- Rhodas - Meaning of Rhodas is From Rhodes and A Rose is used as a baby boy name is of Old Greek origin. Rhodas is derived from Rhodes.
- Penelope - Meaning of Penelope is Dream Weaver, Duck or Penelops is majorly used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. It is rooted from Old Greek is used as a gender insensitive name
- Danaë - The girl name Danaë came from Old Greek and is principally used in Greek and English languages, Danaë means "Danaos"
- Dionysus means Mountain of Zeus, God of the Vine and Follower of Dionysos in general used for boys has origin in Old Greek and German. Dionysus is derivative of Dennis.
- Lo - Principally used in Danish, Finnish and Kannada atypical, Lo aimed at both boys and girls that originated from Old Greek and Old French, meaning of Lo is "Talent"
Namesakes of Eleftherios
- Eleftherios Venizelos, eminent Greek leader of the Greek national liberation movement and a charismatic statesman of the early 20th century remembered for his promotion of liberal-democratic policies
- Eleftherios Eleftheriou, Cypriot football midfielder
- In 1952 drama and romance movie, Angelos me heiropedes, Eleftherios Kastritsios played N.