Eliel name meaning
On This Page
What does Eliel mean?
Eliel means The Lord is My God or God is My God is rooted from Hebrew which is majorly used in Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Hebrew is aimed at baby boys.
How do I pronounce Eliel?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Eliel is e-leel.
Middle Names for Eliel
Franck, Drey, Quinten, Boone, Amias, Toon, view more middle names that goes with ElielNames that rhyme with Eliel
How popular is the name Eliel?
Eliel is a common name in United States given to over 2330 babies in 39 years. Currently the name is hotter than ever, 169 boys were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 1104th position.
Eliel is a unique baby name in France, it has been in use since 1989 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1102nd when 34 boys were named Eliel.
Over 343 babies in France have been named Eliel.
Eliel is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Eliel is a rare baby name in Belgium, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 2007.
But Eliel is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 9000 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 people has been named Eliel globally.
Eliel in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Eliel
Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble.
Do you like Eliel? Other names you would love
- Maïoun has its origin in Hebrew, Maïoun means "Princess of the Sea"
- Arik - Unwonted Arik has its origin in Hebrew and Old Norse, Arik means "Composition Nature Spirit, Sacred Ruler or Ruler of All" which is substantially used in Russian, English and Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Anne-Gaelle - Anne-Gaelle's meaning is Graceful is originated from Hebrew
- Anne-Gaëlle means Graceful is of Hebrew origin
- Elyéser - The Elyéser came from Hebrew, meaning of Elyéser is "God has Rescued"
Famous people named Eliel
- Eliel Soisalon-Soininen, Finnish Chancellor of Justice
- Eliel Saarinen, Finnish architect
- Eliel Swinton, former professional football player with the Kansas City Chiefs
- Eliel, reggaeton producer
Lists having Eliel
- Boy names beginning with E
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Eli
- Boy names that ends with -iel
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean God