Elilvendan meaning and origin
Elilvendan is used in Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Hindi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu, Elilvendan means "Handsome or King of Beauty" is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Elilvendan
Popularity of Elilvendan
Elilvendan is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Elilvendan
You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. You don't have to struggle to get the things you want because you are born under a lucky star. You are always open to new adventures. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. Not everyone wants to change the world as you do. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much.
Do you like Elilvendan? Other names you would love
- Kalaiarasan is used mostly in Kannada, Hindi and Tamil, Kalaiarasan means "King of Arts" is a baby boy name
- Tiada - Meaning of Tiada is People is dominantly used in Frisian
- Eirneah is originated from Scandinavian is a baby girl name, Eirneah means "Born of New Healing". Eirneah is derived from Eirny.
- Nhea - Girl name Nhea means "Our Little One" is of Vietnamese origin. Nhea is resulted from Nhi.
- Gombert - Gombert's meaning is Struggle or Shiny
Namesakes of Elilvendan
We could not find any notable namesake.