Elisabed meaning and origin
Elisabed's origin is Hebrew. Elisabed is a variant spelling of Elisabet. Elisabet is variant form of durable, commonly accepted and sky-scraping Elizabeth. Elisabet is form of The Hebrew Name אֱלִישֶׁבַע in Greek and Latin languages. Meaning of Elisabet is My God is Abundance and My God has Sworn has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of ElisabedNames that rhyme with Elisabed
Popularity of Elisabed
Elisabed is a common baby name in Georgia while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Elisabed around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Elisabed
You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You are lagging behind on motivational front. You are a team player who's never complaining. Meditation is your thing. People admire your endless hope that things will get better in the world and your courage to do what others avoid to do. You possess great communication skills. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life.
Do you like Elisabed? Other names you would love
- Ijob has its origin in Hebrew is especially used in German and a boy name, Ijob means "Hated or Persecuted"
- Beniamino - Meaning of Beniamino is Son of Happiness, Son of the South or Right-hand Son used for boys has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in Italian and English
- Leeza - Atypical Leeza is used notably in Marathi, Telugu and Hindi is a baby girl name has its roots in Hebrew, Leeza means "Joy or Devoted to God"
- Nirel - Notably used in Hebrew unusual, Nirel means "Cultivated Fields of God" which is rooted from Hebrew is used as a unisex name
- Davette - Davette's meaning is Darling, Friend and Feminine of David is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name. Davette is resulted from Davida.
Namesakes of Elisabed
We could not find any notable namesake.