Elisebet meaning and origin
Principally used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish, Elisebet is aimed at baby girls. Elisebet is variant of all time favorite and prevailing Elisabeth. Elisabeth is version of biblical, trendy and in demand Elizabeth. Elisabeth's meaning is God is Fullness and Consecrated to God has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of ElisebetNames that rhyme with Elisebet
Popularity of Elisebet
Elisebet is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Norway. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Elisebet
You are a good friend. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. Great things are ahead of you. You watch your mouth and think twice before you say something. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. As a lover, you are passionate.
Do you like Elisebet? Other names you would love
- Kállá is equivalent of Kalle in Sami language
- Wemund - Boy name Wemund is particulary used in Norwegian, Danish and Old Danish languages. Wemund is form of Vímundr in Danish language
- Aqqa is Greenlandic form of Arĸa
- Gödar - Boy name Gödar is used primarily in Old Swedish and Swedish. Gödar is equivalent of Gøtar in Swedish language
- Krister - The infrequent unisex name Krister means "The Anointed One or Belonging to Christ" is originated from Latin is used mainly in Scandinavian, Swedish and Icelandic
Namesakes of Elisebet
We could not find any notable namesake.