Elisiv meaning and origin
Elisiv is form of Ellisif in Swedish language.
Variants of ElisivNames that rhyme with Elisiv
Popularity of Elisiv
Elisiv is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Norway. At least, 80 people globally have carried Elisiv as their given name according to our evaluation.
Elisiv in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Elisiv?
You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. You love to travel but lack the money at the moment. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless.
Parents who liked Elisiv, loved these names
- Litle is Danish and Swedish form of Lítli
- Bibe - Chiefly used in Swedish and Finnish persistent and frequently used, Bibe is aimed at girls. Bibe is Greenlandic form of Phoebe
- Aannguaq - Boy name Aannguaq is used dominantly in Danish and Greenlandic. Aannguaq is equivalent of Ãnguaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Gefn - Girl name Gefn has origin in Old Norse, Gefn means "Giver" is used dominantly in Icelandic and Old Norse
- Ásbjørg is used in Faroese and Danish is used as a baby girl name. Ásbjørg is Faroese form of Ásbjǫrg
Namesakes of Elisiv
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Elisiv
- Girl names beginning with E
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Unique Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Bountiful
- Baby Names that mean Plenty
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfection