Elizabete meaning and origin
Far-out Elizabete chiefly is used in Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Latvian and Norwegian, meaning of Elizabete is "My God is Abundance or My God has Sworn" is a girl name is originated from Hebrew. Elizabete is variation of celebrated, conifer and biblical Elizabeth. Unorthodox Elizabeth has its origin in Hebrew, Elizabeth means "My God has Sworn, My God is Bountiful and God is My Oath".
Variants of ElizabeteNames that rhyme with Elizabete
Popularity of Elizabete
In France, Elizabete is a unique name where it had been in use since for 17 from 1968 to 1984 and had secured the place in top 600 names. In 1974, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 544 on girl names chart when 38 babies were named Elizabete. There are over 257 babies that have been given the name Elizabete in France. Elizabete is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. In Ireland, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2006.
Elizabete is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1981. However things change on global perspective, Elizabete is extremely popular in Brazil where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Angola and Mozambique. As per our estimate, over 190000 people has been named Elizabete globally.
Elizabete in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Elizabete
You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You want a stable, deep connection with people. It's strange but you enjoy being miserable sometimes. You are the peacemaker in your society. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. Allow your creativity to take over your mind and just be who you truly are.
Parents who liked Elizabete, loved these names
- Marketa - Girl name Marketa has origin in Old Greek is majorly used in Swedish, Czech and Norwegian. Marketa is Finnish equivalent of Marketta
- Beppe is used principally in Swedish and Italian generally aimed at baby boys, Beppe means "He (God) Will Add" has its origin in Hebrew
- Gisbert - Of Germanic and Old High German origin, Gisbert means "Hostage or Pledge", commonly used in Finnish and Swedish is given to baby boys
- Silka means Indication of the Gender of Caecilier or Blind used for baby girls is of Latin origin is predominantly used in Swedish, Icelandic and German
- Thimo predominantly is used in Swedish, German and Finnish is originated from Old High German and Germanic and a baby boy name, meaning of Thimo is "Famous, People or Well-Known"
Namesakes of Elizabete
- Elizabete Rosa in TV series Secret Story: Casa dos Segredos - Desafio Final as Writer
Lists having Elizabete
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Latvian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Eli
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn