Ellice name meaning
On This Page
What does Ellice mean?
Outlandish Ellice came from Hebrew and English, meaning of Ellice is "Jehovah is God, Greek Form of Elijah, Variant of Helen, Shining, Brightness or My God is Yahweh", a gender insensitive name is particulary used in English.
Ellice is variation of biblical and admired Elias. Elias is Italian cognate of Elijah. Elias is also Latin form of Ilias. Elias is also Latin equivalent of Helge. Unconventional Elias is originated from English and Hebrew languages, Elias means "Jehovah is God, God is God and The God is My Lord".
Ellice is version of pleasing and long standing Ellis. Ellis is form of ever lasting, trendy and biblical Elias. Also Ellis is version of biblical, durable and pleasing Elijah. Ellis is also version of Elisud.
Ellis is also version of perpetual and biblical Elisa. Ellis is also variant form of lofty and biblical Elis. Ellis is short form of Elizabeth. Ellis is English cognate of Alice.
Also Ellis is equivalent of Alice in Nordic language. Unfamiliar English and Welsh Ellis, meaning of Ellis is "Peaceful Ruler, The Lord is My God and Eliane".
How do I pronounce Ellice?
The three syllabled name Ellice is pronounced, e-lli-ce.
Variants of ElliceNames that rhyme with Ellice
How popular is the name Ellice?
In England and Wales, Ellice is a unique name where it has been in use since 1996 and has secured the place in top 900 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 802 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Ellice.
Over 206 babies in England and Wales have been named Ellice. The moniker is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 56 years of use, it could not make it big.
Over 395 people have been named Ellice in United States.
At least, 600 people globally have carried Ellice as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Ellice
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. You possess great communication skills. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. Use your influence to make people do good and become the best versions of themselves. You like your freedom and independence. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. Share your knowledge and positive energy. It's what you are best at.
Do you like Ellice? Other names you would love
- Buiron - Meaning of Buiron is From the Cottage, Barn for Cows or Place Name is used as a boy name and is chiefly used in English has origin in Old English
- Ayer - Used chiefly in English, Ayer means "Heir" is originated from English is used mainly as a boy name
- Dannalee - Offbeat and Contemporary girl name Dannalee means "Feminine Variant of Daniel or God is My Judge" is specifically used in English
- Withypoll means Twig Head is used as a baby girl name is substantially used in English
- Makai - Eminent Makai substantially is used in English is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Makai is "Who is Like God?" is used as a unisex name
Middle names for Ellice
We've compiled a list of the widely-accepted and familiar middle names for Ellice below.
View more middle names that goes with Ellice.
Sibling Names for Ellice
If you're considering the name Ellice for your little one, you might be looking for some inspiration for sibling names that complement it just perfectly. Here are some fantastic options to consider when naming your next child!
Sister to Ellice
Brother to Ellice
Famous people named Ellice
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ellice
- Boys names beginning with E
- Girls names beginning with E
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Ell
- Girl names that ends with -ice
- Baby Names that mean Jehovah
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Greek
- Baby Names that mean Shining
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh