Elmie meaning and origin
Elmie is originated from German, Elmie means "Helmet". Elmie is celebrated on the 15 of April.Names that rhyme with Elmie
Popularity of Elmie
Elmie is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Elmie is a common name in Philippines while somewhat familiar name in South Africa. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Elmie
Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. Skin touch makes you nervous because you feel it so deeply that it makes you tremble. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Do you like Elmie? Other names you would love
- Geraldyne - Odd girl name Geraldyne is of Germanic origin, Geraldyne means "Mighty with a Spear and Spear Ruler". Geraldyne is derived from Geraldine.
- Hedwynne - Origin of Hedwynne is in English, meaning of Hedwynne is "Struggle and War Friend" is given to boys. Hedwynne is resulted from Hadwin.
- Adelaina - Anomalous and Fresh girl name Adelaina has its origin in Old High German and Germanic, Adelaina means "Noble, Kind and Nobility". Adelaina is derived from Adeline.
- Fenne - Originated from Germanic and German, Well-Liked Fenne means "Protection, Peace or Safety", a baby girl name is used dominantly in Frisian, German and Low German
- Trautmann means Power or Man came from Old High German
Namesakes of Elmie
We could not find any notable namesake.