Elpeidah meaning and origin
Girl name Elpeidah is of Old Greek origin. Elpeidah is a version of Elpida. Old Greek name Elpida is used particulary in Greek, meaning of Elpida is "The Word Elpis with the Meaning Hope".
Variants of Elpeidah
View middle names that goes with Elpeidah like Carolann, Leanne, Lavender, Avalee, Lete, Isobel,Names that rhyme with Elpeidah
Popularity of Elpeidah
Elpeidah is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Elpeidah
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You sometimes feel you are trapped in a cage that is also created by yourself. Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You want to inspire others to do the same. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. You live for the things that matter like friendship, kindness, cruelty-free world, and dreams.
Other names similar to Elpeidah, for would be moms
- Aleksy - Used chiefly in Polish imperishable and commonly accepted, Aleksy is originated from Old Greek is used for boys. Aleksy is equivalent of Alexander in Polish language. Also Aleksy is Polish form of Alexis
- Elina - Desirable and Ever lasting girl name Elina means "Moon, Intelligent or Woman with Intelligence" and rooted from Old Greek is used in Norwegian and Kannada
- Anyah - Anyah's meaning is The Inexhaustible is mainly used in Oriya, Hindi and Malayalam is a unisex name is originated from Hebrew and Old Greek
- Therese - Predominant and Perennial unisex name Therese is used notably in English, Finnish and Danish, meaning of Therese is "Summer, Form of Theresa or Female Version of Terence" is rooted from Old Greek
- Alandria - Darling, In demand and Venerable Alandria came from Old Greek is used substantially in Spanish is given to baby girls. Alandria is equivalent of Alexandra in Spanish language
Namesakes of Elpeidah
We could not find any notable namesake.