Elsegun meaning and origin
Elsegun is used mostly in Swedish aimed at girls has its origin in Old Norse and Hebrew. Combination of ELS and GUNN resulted in Elsegun. GUNN is variant of Gunnr, which itself is short form of names with "Gund" and ending with "Gund".
Variants of ElsegunNames that rhyme with Elsegun
Popularity of Elsegun
Elsegun is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Elsegun
Your life dream is to become a role model and inspire people. It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. Partnerships are exclusively important to you. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits.
Do you like Elsegun? Read these names too
- Sånne is Swedish cognate of Såne
- Wibeka - Used commonly in Swedish, Wibeka is typically bestowed upon girls. Wibeka is equivalent of Wibeke in Swedish language
- Rådborg is equivalent of Radhborg in Swedish language
- Gunnolf - Gunnolf's meaning is A Warrior Wolf is mostly used in Swedish is a boy name has its origin in Old Norse
- Erngisel - The boy name Erngisel is used majorly in Swedish. Erngisel is Swedish form of Erengils
Namesakes of Elsegun
We could not find any notable namesake.