Emaline meaning and origin
Imperishable and Pleasing Emaline especially is used in English is originated from Latin and Germanic is given to baby girls. Emaline is variation of eternal and famed Emily. Emily is variation of EmilieAmelia. Emily is equivalent of Emilie in English language. Also Emily is equivalent of Émilie in English language. Emily's meaning is Rivaling, Emulus and Excel is originated from Latin. Also. Emaline is a variant of well-known and evergreen Emma. Emma is a variant form of illustrous and perennial Erma. Also Emma is version of Emerentia. Emma is also variation of long standing and well-liked Emilia. Emma is short version of names with "Er". Also Emma is a diminutive of "Irm. Emma is also short form of Emily. Also. Emaline is variant form of imperishable and frequently used Emmeline. Emmeline is variant of Emeline and Ameline. Also Emmeline is version of Emmeli.
Variants of Emaline
View middle names that goes with Emaline like Jaslene, Lettie, Teah, Anisha,Names that rhyme with Emaline
Popularity of Emaline
Emaline is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1885 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1888, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 894 on girl names chart when 71 babies were named Emaline. There are over 1620 babies that have been given the name Emaline in United States. Also, Emaline is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Emaline as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Emaline
You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. If number 2 is your soul urge number, you are an emotional person, no matter how much you deny it. Meditation is your thing. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You are all about adventure, excitement, entertainment, change, and breaking the habit. You are a person of many talents. Nothing escapes your eye, your sense of smell is highly developed, such as your sense of touch.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Emaline
- Gustin - The infrequent boy name Gustin means "Majestic" has its roots in Latin is used in English
- Rosinda - The girl name Rosinda is used mainly in Portuguese, Rosinda means "Famous Warrior or Rose Flower" is originated from Germanic and Latin
- Reto is used in Swiss German, Rhaeto-Romanic and German is a baby boy name, Reto means "Rhaetian" came from German, Rhaeto-Romanic and Latin
- Léonelle came from Latin, meaning of Léonelle is "Lion"
- Marten means Like Mars, Warlike or Warrior of Mars mostly used for boys and is used chiefly in Swedish and Norwegian is originated from Latin
Namesakes of Emaline
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Emaline
- Girl names beginning with E
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -line
- Baby Names that mean Industrious
- Baby Names that mean Rival
- Baby Names that mean Eager
- Baby Names that mean Laborious
- Baby Names that mean Emulating
- Baby Names that mean Imitating
- Baby Names that mean Rivaling
- Baby Names that mean Universal
- Baby Names that mean Whole
- Baby Names that mean Entire
- Baby Names that mean Immense
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Great
- Baby Names that mean Complete
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Home
- Baby Names that mean Sweet