Emilda meaning and origin
Meaning of Emilda is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Emilda
Popularity of Emilda
Emilda is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Emilda is a common name in Philippines, Indonesia, Zimbabwe and Colombia while somewhat familiar name in Malawi, Peru, India, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Panama, Cameroon, Honduras, Malaysia, Papua New Guinea and Nicaragua. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Emilda around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Emilda
Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. At work, you are often seen as the control freak that has everything done in the said time and date. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin.
Do you like Emilda? Other names you would love
- Satch - The boy name Satch came from English, Satch means "Wide-Mouth". Satch is a diminutive of Satchel.
- Obedy - Girl name Obedy has its origin in English, meaning of Obedy is "Quality of Being Obedient and Obedience". Obedy is resulted from Obedience.
- Ansley means Place Name or The Awesome One's Meadow used for both genders is of Old English origin is predominantly used in English and Scottish
- Locke - Curious unisex name Locke is prevalently used in English and English, meaning of Locke is "Lives by the Stronghold or Forest" is rooted from English
- Ruhaan - Rarefied and Fresh boy name Ruhaan means "Spiritual or Kind Hearted"
Namesakes of Emilda
We could not find any notable namesake.