Emmeri meaning and origin
Emmeri is a variation of prevailing and conifer Emery. Curious and Modernistic Emery is used predominantly in English has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, Emery means "Ruler of Work and Industrious Ruler".
Variants of EmmeriNames that rhyme with Emmeri
Popularity of Emmeri
Emmeri is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Emmeri is a familiar name in DR Congo. As per our estimate, over 100 babies have been bestowed Emmeri around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Emmeri
Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. You are a good friend. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps. Besides being hard-working by nature, you are also independent and like to handle things your way. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly.
Other names similar to Emmeri
- Giselbrand - Giselbrand's meaning is Hostage or Fire is originated from Old High German
- Arminda - Meaning of Arminda is Strong or Man is of German and Literary origin which is used commonly in Portuguese and English is aimed at baby girls
- Falkmar - The Falkmar is originated from Old High German, meaning of Falkmar is "Famous Falcon"
- Brauliah has its origin in Germanic is used as a baby girl name, Brauliah means "Gleaming". Brauliah is derivative of Braulia.
- Eduards has its origin in Old English bestowed upon baby boys, Eduards means "Blessed Guard and Guardian of Prosperity" is primarily used in Latvian. Eduards is derivative of Edward.
Namesakes of Emmeri
We could not find any notable namesake.