Emund meaning and origin
Emund is form of Ømund. Ømund is Danish and Swedish form of Øymundr. Emund is Swedish form of Æimundr.
Variants of EmundNames that rhyme with Emund
Popularity of Emund
Emund is an uncommon name around the globe. According to our research, over 40 babies have been named Emund globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Emund
Even if you prefer others to do the heavy lifting for you, there's no doubt you can handle it yourself. Meditation is your thing. You believe traveling helps you grow your spiritual potential. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times
Go through the following names similar to Emund
- Røth - Used primarily in Old Danish and Danish, Røth is used for baby boys. Røth is form of Rauðr in Danish language
- Gautr - Gautr's meaning is Goth, from Gautland used for boys that of Old Norse origin is predominantly used in Old Norse and Swedish
- Aleksandur - Long standing and Commonly Accepted Aleksandur has its origin in Old Greek is chiefly used in Danish, Faroese and Slavic is a baby boy name. Aleksandur is Faroese cognate of Alexander
- Eskild - Boy name Eskild is used especially in Norwegian and Danish languages. Eskild is Danish equivalent of Eskil
- Laurentine means Laurel is used as a baby girl name and is rooted from Latin is notably used in Danish and Finnish
Namesakes of Emund
- Emund Eriksson, Swedish king whose historicity is only known